You are hereOur Strategy
Currently we seek to influence society, public policy, and the church through:
- Public policy advocacy efforts. We seek to affect United States and international policymaking to change the status quo and move toward the common good where we have opportunity. (We have established the New Evangelical Action Fund, a 501(c)4 organization, for policy advocacy efforts.)
- Research, scholarship, and dialogue projects. We will participate in creative efforts to reflect in constructive ways on important current concerns, often through collaborative efforts with other Christian or non-Christian “co-belligerents” committed to similar goals.
- Timely commentary to the media and the public on important issues related to the common good and the moral witness of evangelicals.
- Practical initiatives in which we can embody the difference we seek to make for the Gospel and the world.
- Using our website and new technologies to highlight and advance significant efforts undertaken by other like-minded and like-hearted people and groups.
- Building and mobilizing a new evangelical constituency for timely action on key issues.